Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday Selfie 03 : Rosie


Sunday Selfie is brought to you by The Cat on My Head

Rosie is quite a lovable character. Her previous owner had named her Artemis, but I just call her Rosie even though I made up this ridiculous long name for her Penthouse Princess Rose "Rosie" Royce. She has an incredible appetite for an 8 pound cat, she will eat, and eat, and keep eating until all the food is gone. She will 1) eat everyone's leftovers 2) spend at least an hour finishing up the food 3) get into unopened bags of food and go to town 4) find food in places I didn't even know had food...

Rosie is extremely, EXTREMELY food motivated that she can easily be clicker trained. She knows a few tricks though the one she likes is fist bump by touching your hand hoping you will give her food. She's also so food motivated that I got a SureFeed Microchip Feeder for Chief (since he eats very slow) but Rosie already figured out how to beat the system....She's a spoiled kitty.

16 comments

  1. Rosie ~ you may be spoiled, but who would not spoil you ... you little show off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie, We feel you and Shimshi would get on like a house on fire! He also loves Food, Food and More Food (mol).
    And oh! That picture you has Mummy squeeing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie's selfie made us smile. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a beautiful gal sweet Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosie is a cutie. I have a ROsie too, but Sammy is my hungry cat that eats everyone;s food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rosie. Nice to meet you. Happy Sunday Selfies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rosie is adorable, and she sure looks comfortable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rosie looks like she is a pretty mellow kitty...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet girl you are, Rosie. Having a good time in that bed huh...MOL...Pawkisses for a Happy Week ahead๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful selfie, Rosie ! Claire would love to rub your tummy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot even begin to explain how much you made me smile with this post! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Rosie is adorable and your description of her made me love her that much more!

    What's even more funny is that Rosie's personality reminds me of our "Pips." He likes to lie in his hammock just like this and has the same obsession with food, ha ha! It is fun being able to train them so easily though, isn't it?

    Thank you for making my day sharing this precious sweetheart! I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete