Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving 2021

I am thankful for my family and friends, and of course my beautiful (furry) children Chief, Siggy, Rosie, Cleo, Luna, Mia, Coral, and Zorro. They give me happiness everyday even when they are raising havoc. I treated my family to dinner the night before Thanksgiving so we can all eat together as we usually don't do anything crazy on Thanksgiving. I did however make use of Black Friday sales on Chewy and ordered a bunch of things for the Cat Fam, 35% off the cat litter we use, 25% Primal Raw Freeze Dried Nuggets, 15% Coral & Mia's food, and I added a few other cat toys in the cart. The best deal I got was 30% OFF the Weston Pro #8 Meat Grinder from JCPenny's! Amazing deal, what a score!

Did you get any good deals?

I hope everyone are able to spend time with those that they love and hug your kitties for me :) I send my virtual kisses and boops.

Post a Comment