Wednesday, January 12, 2022

2022 | Week Two


Today is International Kiss a Ginger Cat Day on 1/12! Here is a snap of Zorro, my sweet boy with some serious murder mittens. Not quite ginger but kind of orange. Honorary Ginger Boy. He has an exceptional sweet temperament that sometimes I think he believes he's a dog. We had some playtime while the remodeling is finishing up. 

I'm about done riding out this cold I had the past week, and it really sucks when you get sick! I feel groggy and unmotivated to get work done but I'm hopeful that I will be back to my old self in the next few days. 

√ We are just about finished with the remodeling, and I'm guesstimating we will be done in 2 weeks time.

√  My car is fixed, woo!

Online classes just started and one of the class is a reading heavy, writing heavy class which is not my strong point. It's going to be a bit of a grind to get this done the next 5 months!

√ I got a meat grinder during Black Friday for a REALLY good price but today I broke it :( I use it to make raw meals for the kitty gang but I got too excited and overstuffed the poor thing and it gave out...RIP Weston Pro #8 it was nice knowing you even if it was just a short while...On the bright side I went ahead to get the Weston Pro #32. The Pro line is better for preparing raw pet food and making your own grinds and the #8 is actually great but it can mostly handle small bones, chicken wings and necks but is capable of handling bigger bones as long as you cut them to smaller pieces first and skin should also be cut down before going into the machine. The #32 is more heavy duty and should be easier to grind up bones without me cutting them down first, saving me a lot of time!

9 comments

  1. Bummer on the meat grinder. Happy Kiss a Ginger Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like one good thing and many bad, not least your cold. Heres hoping kissing Zorro will make everything better :)
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cat. Wow.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous kitty you are Zorro! You remind me of the Caracal, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a cutie- please give him a kiss for me. I am sorry you have been sick and also sorry about the food grinder breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zorro is very handsome! I hope you are soon feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zorro is sure handsome, first time I remember seeing that breed. I hope you feel better super soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zorro is a very handsome mancat. Sounds like some good stuff going on there -- yay about your car, the remodeling, and the new grinder (sorry the other one broke, though). Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete